Buy A Zero-Waste Survival Kit, Get 1 Bamboo Toothbrush & 1 Bamboo Utensil Set for FREE!
Ships in a 100% post-consumer recycled mailer.
- Thompson Brand hand-carved sporks are a special collaboration with Sustainable Duo and Harry. The sporks are made of scrap walnut tree bark.
- A reusable K.A.N Bags makes recycling more cost-efficient and convenient. They function exactly like a disposable bag but can be used over and over again. With the estimated cost of disposable recycling bags at $9.00 per box, and the average family going through approximately ten boxes per year, one family could save close to $100 a year by using K.A.N Bags instead!
- Hate throwing away all those plastic bags? Lunchskins reusable sandwich bags are the perfect replacement for single-use plastic bags. These stylish dishwasher-safe bags are durable and best of all easy-to-clean. Replaces 500 plastic bags in its lifetime, dishwasher-safe, & BPA, Phthalates, and Lead-FREE.
- This Klean Kanteen tumbler 16oz easily transitions from morning coffee to afternoon smoothie to nighttime kombucha, keeping drinks hot for 4 hours and iced for 20 hours! Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable, chip-resistant and safe for people and planet.
- Stainless steel straw by Klean Kanteen because plastic single-use straws are silly.
Buy One Bamboo Utensils, Get One for FREE!$16.00
Replace single-use plastic utensils with these 100% cotton and bamboo utensils. We love cotton and bamboo because they are also compostable at the end of their journey (pppssssst- they can lost for a couple of years if taken care of properly!) Perfect for stocking in your backpack or purse while traveling, flying, and camping. Note: Please wash all bamboo with lukewarm, cruelty-free and chemical-free soap & water before first use. Straw cleaner – works best when wet. Do not leave straw in liquid for long periods of time or it may crack. Ships in a 100% post-consumer recycled mailer. *WASHING INSTRUCTIONS* •Since there are no harmful chemicals/pesticides used to treat the cotton pouch (or no plastic used to make the pouch!) we recommend making a homemade antibacterial mixture spray of tea tree essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, sea salt, and filtered water.