06 Nov Superfood Power: Reishi, Cacao, Methyl B12, and BCAA’s
As you all may know, Brenden has a plant-based company called Planet Protein. He just recently launched a protein powder that is full of superfoods, so we wanted to share a blog post of what superfoods are included and why! These natural supplements have healing powers that aid in proper body function and overall wellness.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Increases the activity of the natural killer cells that fight infections and cancer.
- Reduces the abnormal blood vessel formations that could lead to cancerous growths.
- Prevents neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s disease, and even cancer.
- Fights fatigue and depression.
- Natural mood-booster.
- Contains theobromine which has been found to stop coughing better than commercial drugs.
- Contains phenethylamine which releases endorphins and opium-like neurochemicals.
- Keeps hormone function regular and help with mood swings.
- Boosts heart health by reducing the risk of stroke and helps to improve blood circulation.
- Reduces signs of aging by protecting cells from oxidation.
- Loads of magnesium.
- Used as a more natural alternative to Aspirin.
- Needed for proper body function.
- Boosts the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins through your energy producing pathways.
- Aids in the control of anemia and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Helps with mental function and operation.
- Aids in depression.
- For people who eat a plant-based diet, it is essential to supplement vitamin Methyl B12 because most of the time it occurs in meat products and certain fortified foods.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) that are needed for proper body function. Your body cannot create them.
- Boost muscle growth and enhances exercise.
- Aid in weight stability and reduced fatigue.
- Regulate blood sugar levels by keeping up liver and muscle sugar stores and stimulates cells to take in sugar from your blood.
- Reduce complications such as liver disease.
- Better sleep quality.
We as a company understand how wellness and preventative medicine should play a huge role in life!! The choice is yours to create a well-rounded healthy lifestyle for yourself, and we hope that you choose a natural/preventative solution.